San Diego Center for Economic Education is an affiliate of the California Council on Economic Education. It's goal is to assist students in their lives as consumers, investors, entrepreneurs, citizens and members of the workforce. The SDCEE at Cuyamaca College does this by:
• Identifying quality resources for educators in San Diego County
• Providing continuing support for teachers, including training, development and dissemination of teaching resources in order to meet established standards in economics
• Creating incentives and recognition for students and teachers who demonstrate superior performance in economics
• Collaborating with other organizations that are also educating and inspiring students to successfully participate in a free market system and
• Encouraging the implementation of economic related lessons throughout the curriculum, ensuring that all elementary and secondary students can understand and apply economic principles.
"Fusenot funding helps provide essential life skills for California's K-12 youth -- financial literacy helps our students make informed decisions and choices about money. Your grant funds supported one of our 6 affiliate organizations serving K-12 students in the state of California, our San Diego Center for Economic Education. Thank you for your investment in California's future!"
Allysunn Walker-Williams, President & CEO
California Council on Economic Education
Fusenot Foundation Honored by San Diego Center for Economics Education with Competition Award Dedication
(San Diego, CA) Spring 2017 - The Fusenot Foundation, a California based 501(c)3 foundation was honored by the San Diego Center for Economics Education (SDCEE) with the naming of the organization’s annual award to “Fusenot Foundation and SDCEE Economics History Day Awards”. The dedication coincided with the 2017 National History Day Contest in San Diego. (Click for full release)
SDCEE Programs supported through Fusenot Foundation Grants 2015-2016 Report
"We really appreciate the financial support the Fusenot Foundation has provided SDCEE over the past 10+ years."
Rohn S. Trieglaff, CLU, CHRS®, AIF®
SDCEE Board Member
SDCEE 10 Year Anniversary Celebration May 2017
Celebrating over 50 Years of Goodwill